|Arrival Individual Learning Plan|
What lessons have I learnt from my journey to Associate degree study’s? i.e. Personal, career and academic successes and challenges
What are my reasons for enrolling in the Associate Degree Program? In other words, what are the key motivating factors behind why I am studying this course?
What am I good at and what could I improve upon? i.e. academic, work and social activities (keep in mind the key skills and attributes of an effective learner)
I can improve on expanding my social skills and getting to know more people. I can also improve on starting studying/homework/assessments earlier so I am not rushing them days before.
|2) Targets I.E. These are your personal learning goals – these may be unlimited
By the end of Term 1 I want to have achieved:
1. Made more relationships within my units
2. Start studying/homework/assessments earlier than I have been
3. Take more initiative into what I am learning and plan ahead, complete modules once they have been released and research more on topics to expand my knowledge.
By the end of my programme I want to have achieved:
1. Passing all units and getting CR, DN or HD marks
2. Build more relationships with my teachers and peers
3. Motivate myself more into studying and completing work earlier rather than later.
To be successful in both of the above I will need to:
1. Show more initiative – go above and beyond
2. Self-motivate myself and communicate to my peers and teachers
3. Step out of my comfort zone – we are all adults